For your convenience, please review our Cancellations Policy below:
- If a total cancellation occurs more than 120 days prior to arrival, there will be a refund of deposit less 5% of the contract value or $100, whichever is greater.
- If total cancellation occurs between 91 and 120 days prior to arrival, there will be a forfeiture of the first and second deposits unless Mo-Ranch is able to rebook cancelled housing. If housing is rebooked, a refund of deposits will be made, less a fee that is 10% of the housing value or $250, whichever is greater. Partial cancellation will result in the forfeiture of 50% of the deposits on affected housing if Mo-Ranch is unable to rebook the dropped space.
- If total cancellation is made 90 days or less prior to arrival, the client is responsible for the entire value of the contract, unless Mo-Ranch is able to re-book the cancelled housing, in which case the deposits will be refunded less a fee that is 15% of the contract value or $500, whichever is greater. Partial cancellation at 90 days or less will result in the forfeiture of the total cost of the affected housing if Mo-Ranch is unable to rebook the dropped space.
- Groups that reserve only hotel rooms will be responsible for at least the minimum of 10 rooms per night for their contracted length of stay.
- Mo-Ranch reserves the right to waive the cancellation penalties for good reason on recommendation of the Sales Managers and approval of the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Vice President of Mo-Ranch.