The Environmental Leadership Program, begun in 1989, provides instruction in Environmental Studies and Leadership Initiatives, and includes an extensive exterior high and low elements Ropes program.
Open air Pavilion with brick flooring, and a playscape near Guest Lodge, built in 1993. The pavilion was a gift from Carolyn and Houston Harte, while the Virginia Pipes family were the donors of the playscape. Another part of the Harte family gift was a walk along the river begun in 1994.
Water Play Area creating a park-like environment on the river, developed in 1994 by a gift in memory of E. D. Richmond, Jr.
Westminster Lodge, with four bedrooms and a community room, completed in 1994 by a gift to honor the predecessor of Mo-Ranch----Westminster Encampment on the Schreiner College Campus from 1905 to 1948.
A new water well was installed in 1998 and a new Water Treatment Facility in 2001, each of which enables Mo-Ranch to be a better steward of the environment.
The Mo-Ranch Riding Stables
The Labyrinth, installed across the river in 2001 in honor of Otis and Marilyn Moore, is a walking path for prayer and meditation modeled on the famous 13th century labyrinth at Chartres Cathedral. It joins the Luttig-Shelton Pavilion, constructed in 1995 to honor men of First Presbyterian Church of Tyler, Texas.