- a motel-style facility built in 1958 near the slab that was the foundation of Moran's extensive pheasant cages, and renovated in 2001.
classrooms, built in 1958. A nursery was equipped there in 2000 and a toddler playground installed outside in 2004.
The campground, added in 1958, with access to hiking trails, the Mo-Ranch
, and an ancient Indian site. Now including five Cabins, this area has been a long-term project of the Mo-Ranch Men's Conference and was named The Andrew Edington Campground in 2001 in memory of that beloved leader in the conference.
Nicklos Place, the hilltop retreat built by E. J. Nicklos, a Conoco associate and friend of Dan Moran. Nicklos, a Presbyterian, helped arrange the Synod's purchase of Mo-Ranch. Mo-Ranch bought Nicklos Place in 1977 and later remodeled the garage to provide additional housing and a meeting room.
Chapel on the Hill, dedicated in 1986 as a memorial to Cyrus Johnston, is the site outdoor worship.
King Dining Hall, named in honor of Dr. Charles L. King, a major participant in the purchase of Mo-Ranch. The three dining areas can serve approximately 500 people at a sitting. The old dining hall was subsequently remodeled to become the Mabee Education Building, housing Registration, the sales office, the Library, Gift Shop & Book Store, meeting rooms, and Dishman Auditorium.
The 50-room Wynne/Flato Lodge, built in 1985 in honor of Franklin and Grace Flato, and the late Toddie Lee Wynne, Sr.
The Prayer Tank , an outdoor area for meditation, built in 1986 as a memorial to L. B. "Bill" Edwards, was originally an old cistern for water storage.