The Mo-Ranch Environmental Leadership Program experience will be like camp in a lot of ways. It will also be like school because we expect you to come prepared to learn.
We have some very basic rules that are for your safety, and some that are out of consideration and respect for other groups that will be using Mo-Ranch.
- Take at least two other people with you and always have permission from an adult before you leave the group.
- Never use the waterfront or pool when a lifeguard is not on duty, never swim alone or at undesignated times.
- Cursing, swearing, foul language, cut-downs or put-downs are not permitted.
- Boys and girls are never permitted in each other's dorm.
- Do not go into any building on the ranch that is not being used by your group.
- Do not throw anything from either of the catwalks at Mo-Ranch.
- The Ropes Challenge Course is not to be used except at scheduled times and with a trained ELP staff member.
- Bicycles, skateboards, and roller blades are not allowed.
- Cell phones, CD or DVD players, IPODs, MP3 players, personal music players, Gameboys, etc. are not allowed.
- No firearms and or knives (of any kind) are allowed.
- Please do not bring valuables. Aside from the occasional thief, there are lots of places to lose things at Mo-Ranch.
- No matches, lighters or other incendiary devices (such as firecrackers, sparklers, fireworks, etc.) are allowed.
- No alcohol, controlled substances, or tobacco products are allowed.
- Do not bring snacks.
- Do not bring chewing gum.
MO-RANCH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEND A PARTICIPANT HOME (at their parents' expense, with no refund) AFTER REPEATED OR SERIOUS INFRACTION OF THESE POLICIES.