(continued from previous)
- Be a positive role model - Through your speech and actions, model good character traits and values such as responsibility, respect, caring, and honesty.
- Be on time and prepared - Please make sure your group arrives to meals and activities on time. We don't want your students to miss out on anything. Also make sure your groups are prepared with the right clothing, filled water bottles, sunscreen and by regularly taking bathroom breaks between activities. Activity areas and dorms are often too far apart to return to the dorm to prepare or change between activities.
- Move as a group - If you move as a group, your participants will always be supervised and not left to wander. Please remember that Mo-Ranch may have up to 500 other guests on the Ranch at the same time as your visit.
- Supervise your participants during meal times - This is to make sure participants follow mealtime procedures. Please keep your participants talking in low voices so the dining hall doesn't get too loud.
- Assist during activities - ELP staff will assign you specific duties during every activity. If you are unsure, just ask the staff what you should be doing. The staff will also appreciate you handling any overt participant behavior problems so they can continue teaching the class uninterrupted.
- Keep your dorms organized and clean - Enlist the help of your participants to do a daily pick up of clothes, equipment and trash. Fewer Items will be "lost" if the dorm is kept clean and orderly at all times.
- Stay with your dorm after "lights out" - You may only leave your dorm if you have been given permission by the Trip Leader and arrangements are made to have the dorm supervised. "Raiding" other dorm areas, even if supervised, is strictly prohibited.
- Have fun!! - If you are having fun, your participants will too!